A qualified software engineer with Masters in Business Administration with a major in Finance from Fairleigh Dickinson University. I am currently working in the capacity of a Senior Financial Analyst at ASME.
My newly acquired skills include
• Preparing and analyzing financial documents
• Business Valuation based on opportunity costs, economic value added and NPV.
• Risk Analysis using Sensitivity and Scenario Analysis, and Risk Management tools such as CAPM, Fama- French and APT pricing models.
• Preparing Marketing plans and estimating market demand and market growth based on SWOT analysis and Porter's five forces.
• Product or Service Operations and Supply Chain analysis and management.
• Managerial Accounting and Cost Behavior Analysis.